On Mon, Sep 17, 2001 at 10:45:37PM +0100, David Cantrell wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 17, 2001 at 12:10:20PM -0400, Mike Jarvis wrote:
> > Monday, September 17, 2001, 11:41:42 AM, Greg McCarroll wrote:
> >
> > GM> but what are your top films? I ask because I feel the need to buy
> > GM> some more DVDs soon.
> >
> > Citizen Kane
>
> I've never seen what people see in this.

Have you only seen it on television?  When it was rereleased for an
anniversary some years back, a friend of mine said pretty much the same
thing, but retracted after seeing it on a big screen.

Just wondering...

dha

--
David H. Adler - <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - http://www.panix.com/~dha/
"It must be difficult being such a visionary."