Not replying to too many posts here, because it'd be controversial (esp.
since someone mentioned a Peter Greenaway film (and they were being
serious!!))

In no particular order..

Mr Jolly Lives Next Door (not sure if you could call this a film, but
it's probably long enough, and directed by Stephen Frears)
The Empire Strikes Back
It Happened One Night
Jaws
Kingpin (I have to have one Farrely bros. film)
The Frighteners (very overlooked - not sure if better than bad taste,
but certainly more accomplished)
Rear Window
Dragons Forever

For spectacle I'd be tempted to put Gladiator, Saving Private Ryan, or
the Matrix in, but I don't think they are particularly good movies. Just
totally awesome.

Worst movie of all time:

Citizen Kane or the Piano. It's a toss up between these two.

Jasper
--
      split//,'019617511192'.
      '17011111610114101114'.