On Mon, 17 Sep 2001, Greg McCarroll wrote:

> Goff ;-)  Goffish ;-)

You starting summat?

> > Contact,
> beautiful beautiful film, but probably not as beautiful as Moulin Rouge
> or American Beauty

Beautiful film from a great novel, which I've just got round to reading.
Melikes intelligent skiffy.  The only time I've seen American Beauty
was a spontaneous[0] trip to the Friday midnight showing in an gorgeous,
old cinema in Manchester which was completely deserted apart from me.  I
think seeing it again in inferior surroundings might spoil the effect[0].

> > Fifth Element,
> who was the black host, he was wonderful!

Chris Rock, now showing in Rush Hour 2 in all god cinemas.

> > Little Shop of Horrors
> similar and yet so inferiror to RHPS

Got Danny John Jules in.  Speaking of which....Labyrinth!

L.
"Dance, magic, dance."

[0] Due to $boyf[1] not wanting me accompany him to the final night party
of a show he was in.  He then proceeded to whinge that I'd seen the film
without him.
[1] Now emphatically $ex_boyf