"Dave Cross" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> The london.pm mailing list is meant to be inclusive. Everyone
> is welcome here. This means that we _do_ _not_ flame people simply
> because they fail to use our favourite mail client or don't post
> strictly in line with the usual guidelines.

You are of course, absolutely correct.  When small annoyances build up
over time (like the quoting thing, which bugs me a bit, and other
people probably more), it's very easy to forget that we have more in
common than apart and that we are all gathered together for a reason,
which is more important than flinging insults.

-Dom

--
| Semantico: creators of major online resources          |
|       URL: http://www.semantico.com/                   |