> I understand exactly why you feel this way.  You are blinkered in
> feeling you are right and everyone should agree with your particular
> way of writing emails.

> You actually believe that people will change the way they write in
> order with your own views.  I believe you are mistaken and you will
> learn this with time

I spy a parallell between this and refusing mails from mailservers
from some people on the list because he doesn't agree with their
network configuration =)  I believe the phrase was "If they want to
mail it to me they'll fix it".  On the contrary, it has made sure
I leave it exactly the same way as it is now =)

red