Philip Newton:
> Hm, what about having a "london.pm birthday page" on the web where you
> know when to buy other people beer? With all entries voluntary. Possibly
> add the year for those who wish to disclose that

There was a similar page suggested for TMLTDNSIN a while back, and I was
well up for that until someone pointed out that the page gave out almost
all the information needed for someone to socially engineer access to your
bank account if they wanted to. I sort have[0] went off the idea at tht
point.

--
mjx
free love not trade