On Fri, Jan 04, 2002 at 01:10:28PM +0000, Struan Donald wrote:
> > 6 or more years in the "internet industry"??
> well amazon started hiring in '94 so it's certainly possible.
> improbable but not impossible :)

Definitely not impossible, as I've been beneficially employed by the
Internet since '95, but it's just quite am impressive thing to
require...

I really can't see any reason at all why it would be a requirement.

In fact if you posted any job ad like that in Northern Ireland you'd be
a prime case for an investigation by the Fair Employment Comission as it
would seem obviously tailored to a specific candidate, as you couldn't
reasonably expect anyone else to meet the criteria...

Tony
 Tony Bowden | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.tmtm.com/
                     The problem is communication. Too much communication.