On Wed, 22 May 2002, Kate L Pugh wrote:

> Beer: Jon noted that there were no hand-pulled beers.  Boo.

And no girlie drinks, inconvenient both for the girlies, and for those of
us who don't qualify but like them anyway.

> ASCII plan time.

[snip]

You are in a twisty maze of booths and little rooms, all different.
Though after having seen several oxford pubs on the weekend, that seems
slightly less weird to me now.

> Centralness: a minute's walk from Piccadilly Circus tube.

Regretably, as it'd be dead handy for me to get to.  Wonder what we'd need
to do to get a large area of TGIs instead.  Beer might not be to everyones
taste, but the cocktails are great.

the hatter