My company needs some security policies and procedures documentation.
You know, the kind of thing that says in writing "Users must change
passwords every 30 days" and "Changes to firewall configuration must be
approved in writing by the CTO" and so on.

I have no intention of reducing my own sanity by actually sitting down
to write all this. So, does anyone know of any freelancers or cheap
agencies who do this kind of thing? We're more than happy for it to be
mostly boilerplate stuff, but prior experience is required.

I think it's a few (i.e. less than 6) grands worth of work.
--
Jonathan Peterson
Technical Manager, Unified Ltd, +44 (0)20 7383 6092