Ok ok, nothing to do with perl, sorry folks,

A friend who lives a few miles away got burgled yesterday and lost her
computer and other stuff. So I am re-evaluating the physical security  of
my computers in my house. (I also lost my PDA and phone last week when a
driver left it at Kuala Lumpar airport, grrrr).

Do people recommend those glue on rings and the equivalent of bike chains?

ADT have been pestering me recently to pay for their monitored burglar
alarm. (Installation free, but the telephone monitoring costs per month).

Any suggestions folks?

(I trust that this isn't inviting me to be burgled... is this mailing list
archived publicly and would a burglar use it to find properties?)

PS Sorry I missed the technical meeting last night - I see that Paul failed
to persuade anyone to review the Peer to Peer book, or the Make your own
Music Videos book :-)

Alex McLintock

Openweb Analysts Ltd, London.
Software For Complex Websites http://www.OWAL.co.uk/
Open Source Software Companies please register here
http://www.OWAL.co.uk/oss_support/