So I was in the shower today, and came up with what I'd consider a
reasonably good idea for how to get people to click on something lots
and lots and lots. It's been done with great success by a fair number of
websites, but I think I have a Better Way To Do It.

Perhaps thousands of times per minute.

But then I got to thinking, "Wow Brad, you're smart...so WHAT if you can
make lots of people click on something?".

So my question is, if you can get a decent enough website going to make
thousands and thousands of people click on a "Send" button (Hotmail) or
a "Google Search" button, how then do you have any hope of actually
making money off that?

Brad