On Thu, Sep 19, 2002 at 10:15:19AM +0100, Brad Bollenbach wrote:
> So my question is, if you can get a decent enough website going to make
> thousands and thousands of people click on a "Send" button (Hotmail) or
> a "Google Search" button, how then do you have any hope of actually
> making money off that?

Charge users a monthly subscription fee for the privilige of clicking
that button. Or implement additional button services for subscribers.

Of course, that button had better be compelling and not available
elsewhere for free... (although this is not that much of a problem these
days as free services continue to evaporate/become crippled in
order to migrate users to subscription models).

Chris
--
Chris Carline <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | http://chris.carline.org/
GnuPG: 1024D/57B5CB20 | 5E85 207A 89D8 E097 0C0F FD4C 871A CE15 57B5 CB20