I've changed the venue to The Goose in Russell Square, so we can check
out another pub instead of the Calthorpe Arms.

The Goose seems spacious, clean, and fairly priced.  I don't know much
about beer, but they do have some.  They also have food.

Hopefully I'll see some of you there.

Time:
        19:00, Thursday 24th October 2002

Place:
        The Goose (aka The Goose and Granite)
        31 Marchmont Street, Russell Square, London

Directions:
     1. goto Russell Square tube station
     1. exit the station
     1. walk across the road, using the pedestrian crossing provided
     1. walk about 200m straight ahead, passing a Holiday Inn and a
        Fitness First gym
     1. enter pub

URLs:
        http://www.professorharbottle.co.uk/pub/londonwestend/goose.html