On Fri, Oct 18, 2002 at 03:09:18PM +0100, Simon Wistow wrote:
> I want to get ADSL.
>
> The question is do I go for a wires only option and buy my own ADSL
> modem or do i go for Nildram's managed USB frog at a 25 quid one off
> charge and then 8 quid a month?

Wires only. I have yet to be convinced that anyone reading this list would be
better off with a managed router. I take some convincing that *anyone*
can't handle a wires-only connection. Even my adequate-for-me Dlink
was insanely easy to set up.

I'll even come round and help you set up wires-only in the alternate
universe where it gives you any problems.

Ben