> This really should be made an FAQ but ...
>
> I want to get ADSL. I've pretty much decided on Nildram, specifically
> Home 500 Lite :
>
> http://www.getadsl.co.uk/services_home.htm
>
> The question is do I go for a wires only option and buy my own ADSL
> modem or do i go for Nildram's managed USB frog at a 25 quid one off
> charge and then 8 quid a month?
>
> http://www.getadsl.co.uk/services_options.htm
>
> or should I buy my own (they seem to be about 70 quid for cheap one
> looking at Dabs) and which one should I go for?
>
> Simon

I'm just getting the wires only service from freedom2surf. www.f2s.co.uk
Was recommended by a number of people here at work.  It gets installed today so can't
comment so far on anything other than the ordering process which was really easy.
Also purchased d-link 504 adsl router which I've used in a few other installations of
adsl and found it reliable and easy to configure.

matt