for fun, i'm creating my own system from scratch. ultimate aim is to run it from flash memory :)
atm, it's unfortunately running on nt4. that's because that got installed first, and would be hassle to change it.

Hardware is a via eden system, so when finished won't be _any_ fans in the entire system. Totally silent.

Yoda