At 19/10/2002 14:55 [], [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I want to get ADSL. I've pretty much decided on Nildram, specifically
> Home 500 Lite :

I'm going to plug my ASDL provider.  They're good.  Damn good.

A+A.  Andrews and Arnold.

They not only give you static, but also networks (I have a /28 here at home).
Should my ADSL go down, they SMS my mobile to let me know.

Nice, very nice.

Invoices come in plaintext and .pdf format.
Invoices are GPG signed.
Yeah, they have an excellent reputation. I'm currently considering replacing my BTopenworld lack-of-service with a wires-only 512k dsl from them...

/joel

--
S. Joel Bernstein :: joel at fysh dot org :: t: 020 8458 2323
"Nobody is going to claim that Perl 6's OO is "bolted on". Well, except