On Mon, Nov 04, 2002 at 03:36:55PM +0000, Andrew Wilson said:
> As someone who's "debugged, modified, and written extensions for PHP",
> you seemed to have an inordinate amount of trouble coding one simple
> Linux Users Group web site.

Umm. To quote a certain bunch of stereotyped scoursers on a p[opular
comedy show

Calm down

I'm hoping that we can have a a sensible discussion about programming
languages without resulting to personal digs because, well, WE'RE NOT
F*CKING 14 ANYMORE.

Play nice children, and do try to get along. Otherwise we're no better
than Java programmers. [0]

Simon

[0] he says, working on the "Give everybodsy a common enemy and they'll
get along school of management" [1]
[1] And by the way, it was a joke. [2]
[2] And yes I am actually a Java programmer. [3]
[3] Well, I was untila bout a month ago.