On Thu, Jun 05, 2003 at 05:03:49AM -0500, Elaine -HFB- Ashton wrote:
> Rafael Garcia-Suarez [EMAIL PROTECTED] quoth:
> *>
> *>Because there are no perl nuns ?
> *>(seems to me that a discussion with "monks" necessarily
> *>involves "brothers")
>
> I registered the domain 'perlnuns.org' a long time ago but it never really

While we're on the subject, I registered "perldrunks.org" (rhymes with
perlmonks.org) a while back. Insobriety clearly stymied implementation.
It's since lapsed and appears to be actually used. Hurrah!

Paul Makepeace ....................................... http://paulm.com/

"What is the proof of the pudding? You must embrace the chaos."
   -- http://paulm.com/toys/surrealism/