Rafael Garcia-Suarez [EMAIL PROTECTED] quoth:
*>
*>And if you're depicting oneself as a monk, this could be an avatari of
*>that awesome fellow of Robin Hood, (what's his name?), who prefers
*>beverages to prayers.

Friar Tuck, as I recall :) You might be amused to know the original name
for search.cpan was TUCS which I believe was to be accompanied by a
picture of Friar Tuck.

*>On the other hand, nobody wants to be a nun.

I did, briefly, but likely only because I had the hots for Fr.
What-a-waste, S.J.. Perhaps I should have registered perlinferno.com
instead :)

e.