Hi Joel,

At first I wondered where this document should reside and then decided that LSR
is probably as good as any other place.

Can you guys check whether it is mostly in line with
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/rfc5309/ and comment as to whether it should
be referenced?

On 6/16/21, 11:10 AM, "Lsr on behalf of Joel M. Halpern" <lsr-boun...@ietf.org
on behalf of j...@joelhalpern.com> wrote:

    Recently, Ericsson requested and received an IF Type assignment from
    IANA (with expert review) for point-to-point over Ethernet links.

    It was noted during the discussion around the assignment that a document
    (eventually, we hope, an RFC) describing how to use that and why we
    asked for it would be helpful.

    The below announcement is that draft.  We would like to work with the
    community to improve and clarify teh draft.

    Thank you,
    Joel