"duzongp...@foxmail.com" <duzongp...@foxmail.com> writes:

Hi, all

    I support the adoption. I agree with the idea:
    Considering there are many links and complex interconnections
among the ASBRs that located in different AS domains, the proposed
protocol extension can certainly ease the recovery and management of
inter-AS topologies.

[As WG member]

Key word "Management", The WG has a long-standing agreement that the IGPs are
not to be used as a replacement for a proper NMS system. This was also covered in the
previous failed WG adoption call.

Exposing a possible inter-domain link is a use case covered by existing
solutions and was considered a non-supporting use case in the previous failed
adoption call.

[As co-chair]

The following comment regards more than just this mail since I've been seeing
it in other supporting emails as well -- repeating points that were found
technically lacking from the first failed WG adoption call are not going to
positively influence rough consensus for adoption in this repeated adoption
call, no matter how many people chime in to repeat them.

Thanks,
Chris.

Best Regards
Zongpeng Du