Sure enough,  the ne2k_pci module does NOT require an IO argument.  It
makes sense, it's
a PCI card, therefore PnP should take care of the IO address.

I'll fix the initrd and put it up on the download site tomorrow.  If
anyone needs it before
then, let me know, and I'll email it to you.

Thanks,

Jim McQuillan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]