Hi,

I need some help. I have to make a setup of 5 Intel 810 based diskless
machines which will boot through a server having RedHat Linux 7.0. These
diskless machines will have speakers  and  should be able to run audio/sound
applications. These machines should also be able to browse the internet
using the local Netscape browser. The server where the boot image for these
machines will be stored is connected to the internet (using leased line and
router)and has a proxy server working. The network cards on the diskless
machines are Dlink DFE-538TX.
Will this setup work first of all? Which LTSP package should be used? Any
hints and tips are welcome. It's a bit urgent!

Thanks in advance!

Yogesh Hasabnis