Hi,

I have installed LTSP 2.08 on a RH7.0 based Linux server. I have configured
it for booting two diskless workstations, one with ne2000 compatible ISA
adapter and other with Dlink DFE538TX adapter. NE2000 based workstation
works very fine. The other workstation with DFE538TX card gives the
following error during boot process :
Ipconfig : No network devices available.
Root-NFS : No NFS Server available, giving up.
VFS : Unable to mount root fs via NFS, trying floppy.
VFS : Cannot open root device 2:00
kernel panic : VFS : Unable to mount root fs on 02:00

The kernel rpm I am using for this adapter is
lts_kernel_rtl8139-2.2-0.i386.rpm.

What could be the problem?

Thanks

Yogesh