* yogesh hasabnis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [011110 06:39]:
> I am trying to install lts_core-2.08-0.i386 on a machine having Linux based
> on RedHat Linux 7.1. When installing the core rpm I get a message " Sorry,
> but RedHat version not supported ......"
> What could be the problem?

It's worth the download to get the latest version of LTSP.

Though I'm using Mandrake 8.1, I believe LTSP 2.09pre4 should work
fine with RH 7.1 ... it sounds like the message the script would give
if the distro version is later than the script, and so might not work.

If you're capable with Bash, and familiar with the differences between
RH 7.1 and earlier versions, you could also edit the scripts, but
downloading is MUCH easier, and there are some great improvements in
2.09pre4.  The release version (3.0?) should be ready soon.

--
Jan Wilson, SysAdmin     _/*];          [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Corozal Junior College   |  |:'  corozal.com corozal.bz