Stefan Ulrich Hegner wrote:
> Hi,
> David Johnston wrote:
> > We have volunteers for several languages so far; is anyone able
> > to help?
> > - French (Johann GORLIER)
> > - Spanish (Pablo Niklas, Frank Martini, David Johnston)
> > - Catalan (David Johnston)
> > - Portuguese (André Esteves, David Johnston)
> >
> > Jim, are there any languages you would like to see added to this
> > list?
> What about German ?!?!? - I think there are a number of
> German users around.
> I could think about sharing the work with some others.
Stefan,
German wasn't listed because I don't have any volunteers yet, not
because I didn't think to include it.

To all German speakers on the list: can any of you help with
translations?  I agree with Stefan, a German translation is
important.  There is plenty to do, and it is easy to split up into
small pieces.

-David