It says compressed OS.  Why does does a thin client need an OS?

rappid wrote:

> Hi lister's,
> I already done the LTSP in local compony here n very
> succesful project. I want to introduce this product to
> u all. Any buyer try to e-mail the supplier in your
> place or e-mail me.I am the supplier for Malaysia.
> Thanks.
> http://www.minet.co.kr/english/product/thinclint.htm

Michael H. Collins                     http://www.linuxlink.com
Admiral                                Penguinista Navy International
This ain't California                  http://www.geekaustin.org
Science is not a crime.                honk if you fsck