Hi,

David Johnston wrote:
> We have volunteers for several languages so far; is anyone able
> to help?
> - French (Johann GORLIER)
> - Spanish (Pablo Niklas, Frank Martini, David Johnston)
> - Catalan (David Johnston)
> - Portuguese (André Esteves, David Johnston)
>
> Jim, are there any languages you would like to see added to this
> list?

What about German ?!?!? - I think there are a number of German users around.

I have some problems to volunteer for the whole thing at the moment. But I could
think about sharing the work with some others. However, my availability is also
subject to the timing of the whole think.

Stefan.

--
 /\_____/ "hegi" alias Stefan U. Hegner; Loehne/ Westf.; Germany \_____/\
| http://www.hegner-web.de \_/ alt. URL: http://www.cam.net.uk/home/hegi |