Jim McQuillan wrote:
> I'm still working on finalizing the docs for 3.0.0.
> I'm using Docbook with a stylesheet that I got from the
> LDP guys, that i've modified slightly.
> Once I get the docs finished in English, then I'll be
> glad to pass on the sgml source for the docs, and any
> scripts that I have, so that you and/or others can do
> the translation.
> It's gonna take me at least another week to get that completed.

I'll look forward to seeing it.

I would like to have at least two translators for each language,
so that everything can be doublechecked.

We have volunteers for several languages so far; is anyone able
to help?
- French (Johann GORLIER)
- Spanish (Pablo Niklas, Frank Martini, David Johnston)
- Catalan (David Johnston)
- Portuguese (André Esteves, David Johnston)

Jim, are there any languages you would like to see added to this
list?

-David
[EMAIL PROTECTED]