I have a Toshiba Tecra 500cs laptop.  It has a 1.2 GB
drive and 900 MB are set aside for Windows98.  I just
want to use the rest of the space to be able to set it
up to be a dumb X terminal.  I want to be able to able
to be able to use my desktop as the server.  What I
will use the laptop for mostly is to ssh into my
machine at work as well as run netscape from my server
and surf the web.  I plan on connecting to my server
via a D-Link dwl-650 pcmcia wireless network card.  My
server is attached to a SMC 7004AWBR switch/hub.

So, will I be able to my laptop as a x terminal
system?

Thank you very much!

Otis