Hi Mr Jim,

Sorry! As you said agpgart.o was getting automatically loaded. But when I
removed the module_01= agpgart.o line and set the runlevel to 5 the
following error was observed.
Could not init font path element /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/misc
removing from list!
could not init font path element /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/100dpi,
removing from list
Fatal server error:
could not open default font 'fixed'

I thought that this error may have ocurred  because I have not installed the
X font server. So I installed lts_x_fonts-2.09pre4-0.tgz package and set
USE_XFS = Y in lts.conf, but it created a error message somewhat similar to
the above message. Finally I removed the USE_XFS = Y line from lts.conf and
set the "X_MODE_0 = 800x600 40 840
968 1056 600 601 628 +hsync +vsync"  line in lts.conf.
The good thing is that this seems to have solved my problem.
Thanks for all the support! Now the next issue is to set up local floppy,
cddrive, printer and application support (including sound applications with
a local sound card in the workstation). I want to know if all these things
are possible?
Thanks again!

Yogesh