Last month (or year depending on how you look at it) I mentioned I was
going to try and create a simple easy method of using PCMCIA NICs with
the LTSP.

Well I finally got a chance to work on it and it is starting to look
good. I am going to try and have something beta out this weekend.

I will put up a site with a howto and downloads when it is worth trying.
If it is successful enough then maybe it will become part of the LTSP
project.

Keep your eyes peeled on this list.

--
Joe MacDonald