Hello Marty,

Thanks for your explanation.
You're right, I have a harddrive (150 Mo HD / 20 Mo RAM on a 486 DX 40 :
Compaq Lte Elite 4/40c)
I'm not-really-but-nearly-newbie (sorry for the Frenchy translation ;)
)concerning Linux and Xterminals, so I don't know how to create and install
a real kernel and even less run a remote client to an LTSP server.

Any "how-to", links, etc. are welcome.

Regards,
         Remi.