Hi Jim, and the list,

I'm fairly new to the list, but I have a laptop too, with a 3com 589c
Ethernet card (nic).
This is (IMHO) a very commom pcmcia nic isn't it ??
Well, I go to the great "rom--o-matic" site, and I found nothing related to
my pcmcia nic ... ! :(

Anyone could have an Idea of what I could do to solve this ...

Regards,
         Remi.