Wouter,

There ya go!  That version of Etherboot is too old to handle
the command line args properly.

One way to fix it is to burn new eproms with the latest
etherboot code.

Another interesting way to fix it came up yesterday
on the #ltsp IRC channel.

Jason Pattie figured out how to have the older etherboot
grab a newer etherboot from the tftp server, which in turn
would grab the kernel and pass the options properly.

it involved trickery in the dhcpd.conf file, which btw, required
dhcpd version 3.0.

I'll see if I can get Jason to document what he has done.

Jim McQuillan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]