Hi,

I'm new to this list, and fairly new to Linux and LTSP, but I hope someone
can answer this.

For my terminal I'm using a BK-01 Book PC with 400MHz Celeron and 32Mb.
After adding the line XSERVER = "i810" in lts.conf, my Book PC boots up and
starts loading X, but then the screen flashes before showing the following:

    (WW) I810(0): 8192k of memory was requested, but the maximum AGP
         memory available is 3068k
    (EE) I810(0): Less than 6MB of AGP memory available. Cannot proceed.

How can I reduce the memory requested by LTSP? (or, better, increase AGP
memory available on the Book PC?)

Unfortunately, there is very little information about Book PC, so I tried
ran into problems locating the PS/2 mouse, and the boot-up stopped on:

     (EE) xf86OpenSerial: Cannot open device /dev/mouse

How could I modify the X86Config file to fix that?

BTW the Book PC was marketed as a "Home Entertainment Centre", and it will
make a nice little diskless terminal when everything works and the fan is
quietened!

Thanks in advance for your help,

John Ingleby