Yves, to clarify - a rom-o-matic floppy imitates the behaviour of an Etherboot boot
ROM. It is meant for users, like yourself, who do not have a boot ROM for their
network adapters or network adapters without a boot ROM socket.

A rom-o-matic boot floppy and a boot ROM are normally mutually exclusive. If you have
one you don't need the one.