Our school at Haroy in Norway have desided to use LTSP with RedHat 7.3
We have a dual AMD 1800+ MSI-mainboard with 1GB Ram for the LTSP server.
The users (/home) is on another server. We use NIS and NFS to connect the two
servers. We have 18 ws.
About 50 % of the clients have 100Mbit NIC, the rest have 10Mbit.
The LTSP server have SMC Gigabit NIC, and the other server (/home) have
100Mbit. They are both connected to a SMC Gigabit switch.

Everything works works OK, but the LTSP server crashes several times during a
day. I have tried to disable Mozilla, and I have tried to disable printing,
but that did not help. I have made several copies of /var/log/messages, but I
can not find anything significant.

Can anyone give me ideas what to do/where to look.