have a question do not know if it has been answered yet or not but have not
seen it.  Here goes we have a dhcp server at work can the dhcp server that
runs ltsp run with out any problems with they other dhcp server?   Just
wondering I got bootp to work with ltsp but could never get the server allow
it run xserver when it connected to it.  So I want to setup dhcp.conf file
and only allow the ltsp clients to hook up.  Just wanted to see if that was
possible if so let me know I will try it out.   Thanks in advance
Rock