I am trying to test LTSP out in our corp. and We have internal DHCP
servers.

If I am correct the way LTSP is setup, the LTSP server should also
provide DHCP... at least that is the way I do it a home...

Question:  How to I impliment LTSP with seperate DHCP server and LTSP
server?

If my LTSP server's IP is 10.79.129.219 and it does not have a dhcp
server How do I configure the LTSPserver/Client to get its IP from a
stand alone DHCP server and the OS from a different LTSP server?

Jason