Hello,
I'm trying to run an old NC-Java station as a X-Terminal.
The machine configuration is a little bit special:
- Cyrix Pentium-S CPU
- Built in AMD -PC-NET32 LAN (I can use this kernel modul to run the LAN)
- No EPROM socket
- BIOS-built in Java boot (can be disabled)
- Non-Common FD connector
- AT- Connector

Because I can not make use of the FDC (special connector), I'm trying to use a
image bootet from an old harddisk, to start the boot process. For this I
downloaded from rom-o-matic a couple of images, created for lilo-boot.
LILO is installed on the HD and running. The image is accepted by LILO but all
images for the Lance NIC family fail.

The only messages I get  from LILO is: Booting LTSPLANCE

Thats is. No progress, no further information.

>From cat /proc/bus/pci/devices I get the following information about the PCI
device:

0038    10222000        a       00006001        e4000000        00000000
00000000        00000000        00000000        00000000

This is a little bit diffferent than the listed ID on rom-o-matic (1022)

Any help or idea is appreciated .

Thanks

Stephan