On Sat, Jan 18, 2003 at 03:12:33PM +0100, Stephan Bühne wrote:
> The only messages I get  from LILO is: Booting LTSPLANCE
>
> Thats is. No progress, no further information.

That's no good.  Did you put the Etherboot custom-LILO-image-file in
your /boot directory, refer to it with "image=/boot/__filename__", then
rerun LILO?  Hmm, Etherboot should at least be telling you something.

> >From cat /proc/bus/pci/devices I get the following information about the PCI
> device:

I know there is a file somewhere under /proc/bus/pci that will show you
the Vendor and Device IDs in a much more readable format.

Good luck,
- Jake