Hello,

I use the German KmLinux Terminal Server,

my pc: NCR system 3230: 486er 33MHz, 32 MB, networkcard 3c509, cirrus logic
chip clgd5426 1MB onboard.

The X-Server seems to work fine, so I am able to see the log-in-Window of
the display manager. In the beginning the background of the whole screen is
grey, but after 1 second the background becomes black.
When I try to log in with ENTER, the terminal process stopps and I see no
more reaction at my terminal-screen.

The last lines of my /var/log/messages:
ws002 init: switching to runlevel 5
tserver1 su: (to nobody) root on none
tserver1 PAM-UNIX2 ... Session startet for user nobody, service su
tserver1 PAM-UNIX2 ... Session finished for user nobody, service su
tserver1 kdm_greet .... Can?t read from core

I am not able to understand the last line.

Thanks for help

Reiner