On Sun, Jan 19, 2003 at 07:16:33AM -0500, Jeff Nelson wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm using generic three-button wheel mice (PS/2) and the
> x_mouse_protocol (etc.) in lts.conf is:
>         X_MOUSE_PROTOCOL   = "IMPS/2"
>         X_MOUSE_DEVICE     = "/dev/psaux"
>         X_MOUSE_RESOLUTION = 400
>         X_MOUSE_BUTTONS    = 3

Two things I notice:  A wheelmouse has five buttons (left, right,
center, wheel-up, and wheel-down) actually, and perhaps there is another
generic wheelmouse protocol rather than IMPS/2.

On another note: Since your new LTSP server is in Colombia, and you are
headed back home (wherever that is), have you designed yourself a way to
do remote administration?  I'm interested in learning what you have set
up.

- Jake