carefully set up a dynamic dns with dyndns.org for
example

since its a dialup service you will have to do a lot
of testing to make sure it works well, because I doubt
that someone in there could help you fix it in case
something went wrong with it

just a remote ssh connection will do the job

--- Jake Schroeder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 19, 2003 at 07:16:33AM -0500, Jeff
> Nelson wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I'm using generic three-button wheel mice (PS/2)
> and the
> > x_mouse_protocol (etc.) in lts.conf is:
> >         X_MOUSE_PROTOCOL   = "IMPS/2"
> >         X_MOUSE_DEVICE     = "/dev/psaux"
> >         X_MOUSE_RESOLUTION = 400
> >         X_MOUSE_BUTTONS    = 3
>
> Two things I notice:  A wheelmouse has five buttons
> (left, right,
> center, wheel-up, and wheel-down) actually, and
> perhaps there is another
> generic wheelmouse protocol rather than IMPS/2.
>
> On another note: Since your new LTSP server is in
> Colombia, and you are
> headed back home (wherever that is), have you
> designed yourself a way to
> do remote administration?  I'm interested in
> learning what you have set
> up.
>
> - Jake
>

> --

> from Thawte
> are you planning your Web Server Security? Click
> here to get a FREE
> Thawte SSL guide and find the answers to all your
> SSL security issues.

> For additional LTSP help,   try #ltsp channel on
irc.freenode.net