Well, my Colombia lab is getting heavily used this afternoon, and I have
discovered just one big problem.  Every now and then, the X cursor goes
absolutely wild--small mouse movements result in random clicks and
uncontrollable, rapid movements.  When this happens, Nautilus also
crashes after a few moments and puts out an error message.  I can kill
the X server with Ctrl-Alt-Backspace, but when I log in again as the
same user, it's exactly the same as before.  If I log in as a different
user, the screen is OK again.  Also, if I log in as the same user on a
different workstation, it's OK.

It seems that killing all the nautilus processes for that user also
solves the problem.

Has anyone else had this problem?  Is there an easy fix?

Jeff