HI LTSP,

I am having trouble finding the proper floppy disk module to download
from the rom-o-matic site.  My NIC is a SMC ether power 10/100
(SMC9332bdt).  It has a Digital 21140 chip.  I have tried the ecpi100
module for the SMC ether power II but it does not recognize my NIC.  Any
help would be greatly appreciated. jr