Hi Daniel,

Am Sonntag, 16. November 2003 20:48 schrieb Daniel Carrera:

> > but which page are you reading? russian economist papers?
>
> As I said, the main page.  The one you get at http://ltsp.org/

I think you are right with the start-page. The first time I was there,
I also searched for the importent things like docu, downloads and
some explanations. I missed the "normal" start-page.
So everytime I'm giving a tutorial on LTSP I also explain the website
of ltsp ;-)

I think it would be very cool, if somebody can change the "outfit" of
the website - of course only if Jim is agreed.

I'm not firm to do such things, but perhaps you can do this in
arrangement with Jim?

--
Viele Grüße/kind regards              (o_               (o_
Dieter                                //>   (o_   (o_   //\