Hello,

I'd like to say to everyone that I recognize that I should have written my
email differently.

I don't think that it's wrong to express my frustration, but the way I did
it was not the best, and I can see how it could make people upset.

Your responses have not been nearly as angered as they would have been in
other lists.  I hope that you can get past my earlier rudeness and see that
I'm not as inconsiderate as you might think.

I AM willing to help out with some of the documentation, after I've learned
about LTSP.  I am a farily experienced documentation writer, and I've spent
a lot of time learning about it.  I am currently working on a Starter Guide
for the OpenOffice project, and that's keeping me busy for how:

http://www.math.umd.edu/~dcarrera/openoffice/docs/

Peace?

--
Daniel Carrera |   Aleph-0 bottles of beer on the wall, Aleph-0 bottles
PhD student.   |   of beer.  Take one down, pass it around, Aleph-0